This guide is outdated, please refer to the new guide: https://wiki.biblepay.org/PODC_Setup https://wiki.biblepay.org/PODC
NOTE: BiblePay no longer supports [email protected]
(RH), Only World Community Grid (WCG)
OUTDATED: BiblePay (BBP)
, a Charity Christian Cryptocurrency,welcomes all World Community Grid
and [email protected]
crunchersto start earning BiblePay coins for your volunteered CPU science contributions!
BiblePay recently removed its BOINC Team Requirement,now anyone can be rewarded BBP coins without having to Join "Team BiblePay"!
BiblePay rewards linked BOINC crunchers every 24 hours for their contributed work,To receive rewards you will have to buy and hold some BiblePay coins in your BiblePay Wallet, this is called "staking" NOTE:
This guide assumes that you already a cruncher with RAC (Recent Average Credit)on either BOINC Projects [email protected]
(RH) or World Community Grid (WCG) === PART A
- Download and Install BiblePay Wallet https://www.biblepay.org/wallet/ === PART B
- Create [email protected]
orOpen BiblePay Wallet >> Distributed Computing tab >> Enter Email address and Password >> Click "Create and Attach [email protected]
Account" === PART C
- Display Data, Show Computers [email protected]
: "Edit Preferences" >> Enable "Should [email protected]
show your computers?" >> Click Update https://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/prefs.php?subset=project
World Community Grid: In "My Profile" select "Display my data", Click Save https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/ms/viewMyProfile.do === PART D
- Get 2 BiblePay coins from Pool Faucet
A. Create Pool Account: http://pool.biblepay.org/
>> Register Account
B. On left menu click "Faucet" >> "Non-Biblepay Faucet"
- Enter CPID (Cross-project ID) and BiblePay Address
a. Find CPID:
- [email protected]: https://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/home.php
- World Community Grid: https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/ms/viewMyProfile.do
b. Generate BiblePay Receiving Address:
- Wallet >> File >> Receiving Addresses >> New >> Label: "Staking" >> Ok
- Right click "Staking" address >> Click Copy Address
(Command Line: ./biblepay-cli getaccountaddress "Staking")
- Click Send button
These BiblePay coins will take 2 block confirmations before you can use them,so please wait about 15 minutes before continuing (average BiblePay block time is 7 minutes) === PART E
- Associate/Link [email protected]
Account to Wallet
In Wallet >> Click "Distributed Computing" tab >> Enter Rosetta Username and Password >> Click "Associate"
(Command Line Users: ./biblepay-cli exec associate rosetta_email_address rosetta_password) NOTE:
Cannot link World Community Grid account, has to be [email protected]
account, go back to Part B === PART F
- Calculate Staking and Daily Profit
At a minimum, for 10% of the rewards, you need 1 BBP for every 1 RAC
stored in your wallet,
To receive 100% BiblePay Research rewards, you need 20 BBP for every 1 RAC
stored in your wallet, Daily BiblePay Reward = (Your RAC / Total BiblePay RAC) x (Daily PODC Superblock Budget)
For Example (Using numbers/pricing from Oct 20th and assuming you have 30k RAC): Your RAC = 30,000 RAC Total BiblePay RAC = 8,900,000 RAC Daily PODC Superblock Budget = 1,077,000 BBP So a cruncher fully staked with 30,000 RAC would get a daily reward of: (30,000 / 8,900,000) x (1,077,000) = 3,630 BBP = $1.81/day For 10% reward, need 1 BBP per 1 RAC so 30,000 x 1 = 30,000 BBP = $15 would make $0.18/day, earning $5/month, and earn back investment in 3 months, For 100% reward, need 20 BBP per 1 RAC so 30,000 x 20 = 600,000 BBP = $300 would make $1.81/day, earning $50/month, and earn back investment in 6 months,
View a table of staking reward levels:
In Wallet >> "Tools" menu >> "Debug Console" >> Type command: exec totalrac
(Command Line Users: ./biblepay-cli exec totalrac)
References:- Combined BOINC Stats: https://boincstats.com/en/stats/-1/team/detail/831912762/overview
- Budget and Leaderboard: https://www.biblepay-central.org/
- Current Market Value: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/ === PART G
- Buy BiblePay coins for Staking
- Buy Bitcoin (BTC)a. Find Bitcoin Exchange: https://bitcoin.org/en/exchanges#international(I recommend Coinbase: https://www.coinbase.com/ Video Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NgXWhfVVJU#t=20)b. Create Accountc. Use Credit Card or Bank Account to Buy Bitcoin
- Buy BiblePay (BBP)a. Create account on SouthXchange: https://www.southxchange.com/Account/Register(or any exchange that trades BBP: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/#markets)b. Send Bitcoin to SouthXchange(NOTE: this may take 6 confirmations, so wait about an hour)c. Buy BiblePay (BBP) coins with Bitcoin (BTC) using market or limit orders
Reference: === PART H
- Wrapping up and Troubleshooting
- Send BiblePay coins from the Exchange to your Wallet
- Keep Wallet running 24/7 with internet, the coins will be used for stakingand you will get rewarded BiblePay coins every 24 hours!
- Useful commands for Troubleshooting:
- exec getboincinfo- exec stakebalance- exec totalrac
NOTE: If stuck or confused, ask for help in the Bitcointalk forums or Discord!Community members will assist you!
- Youtube Video Tutorial
- Encrypting Wallet
- Backing up Wallet
Here are some of the facts we lined up – 9 Interesting Bitcoin Facts Every Bitcoin Owner Should Know – but there are more. Bitcoin is a fully functional digital currency through which any amount of value can be transferred anytime anywhere in the world and there is nothing one can do to stop it. >bitcoin-cli help getaccountaddress. getaccountaddress "account" DEPRECATED. Returns the current Bitcoin address for receiving payments to this account. Arguments: 1. "account" (string, required) The account name for the address. It can also be set to the empty string "" to represent the default account. Welcome bitcoin get account to bitcoin coin machine Bitcoin.SE! Gratis bitcoin wallet , best cryptocurrency to buy in 2018 Bitcoin Checker Apps on Google Play Coinmama: Konto gesperrt bitcoin.de - Bitcoin.de (mit Support) - CoinForum.de Hallo Bitcoin.deIch habe ein großes Problem mit denen bei bitcoin.de vom 11.08.2017.Bitcoin zurück und getaccountaddress <account> Returns the current bitcoin address for receiving payments to this account. If <account> does not exist, it will be created along with an associated new address that will be returned. N getaddednodeinfo <dns> [node] version 0.8 Returns information about the given added node, or all added nodes Places to buy bitcoin in exchange for other currencies. Note: Exchanges provide highly varying degrees of safety, security, privacy, and control over your funds and information. Perform your own due diligence and choose a wallet where you will keep your bitcoin before selecting an exchange.
How to get 100% FREE UNLIMITED Bitcoin in 2020! 💲💲💲 New Easy Working Method - Websites: Mnemonic: http://exe.io/Mnemonic Blockchain: http://exe.io/BlockCha... This Video About How to Get Bitcoin Address Bittrex Account /Tutorial So Watch This Video .You Can Learn 100% Perfect Like Professionally Work.It Course are Free ,and Subscribe my Channel Free. This video is about how to get your own bitcoin address from Block chain Website. Having your own Bitcoin address is important for transactions of Bitcoins, for either receiving or sending bitcoins. Cryptocurrency exchanges are websites where you can buy, sell or exchange cryptocurrencies for other digital currency or traditional currency like US dollars or Euro. It’s important to do a ... JOIN EXCHANGE FOR TRADING Click the link for binance https://accounts.binance.com/en/regis...